Noack 760 Blister Packer
Noack 760 is known as a “platten machine”. Forming Film is taken from the roll by two draw-off rollers. It is then heated in the contact heater and moulded in the water-cooled forming station. Forming takes place by means of purified moulding air and/or moulding tools. The deep-drawn blister is then conveyed via the filling and control section. Automatic or manual product introduction takes place here. In the sealing station the filled blister strip is tightly sealed with the foil lid. On leaving the sealing station, the blister strip enters the perforation station, then the punching device via the second pair of draw-off rollers. Whilst the punched blisters leave the machine via a chute or a conveyor belt, the waste film is rolled up. Once removed, the blisters can be separated into a good and bad products. Blister coding takes place by means of a heated die during the sealing process. Cooling and heating temperatures are electronically controlled. The water is cooled via an external chiller system.
There are 5 sets of format parts included with the machine.
- Suitable for packing tablets, capsules, caplets or ampoules.
- Maximum foil width 165mm.
- Maximum feed length 140mm.
- Maximum forming area 150mm x 120mm.
- Maximum forming capacity 5 metres per minute.
- Recommended maximum forming depth 14mm.
- This machine can form to a maximum depth of 24mm with additional/optional tooling (not included).
- Product feed can be manual or automatic.
- Maximum reel diameter for forming film 600mm and maximum reel diameter for lidding foil is 250mm.
Condition: Good, checked, tested and running
- Refurbishment/Modenisation - Including full electrical upgrades (New PLC and HMI)
- Set up to product
- Installation and start up at customers facility
|Maximum foil width||165mm|
|Maximum feed length||140mm|
|Maximum forming area||150mm x 120mm|
|Maximum forming capacity||5 metres per minute|
|Recommended maximum forming depth||14mm|