Tirelli Monoblock Filling Line
Fully automatic intermittent-motion monoblock filling, capping and labelling line. Designed for filling and closing cylindrical glass or plastic containers such as bottles and vials.
Currently set up with format parts for and last used on 20mm diameter and 90mm high bottles with pump spray caps which are crimped before an overcap is applied. Running at an average speed of 30 bottles per minute.
The bottles can be manually fed into the machine or can be automatically discharged from a bottle unscrambler (not included).
- Two vibratory bowls included for the pump spray cap and over cap.
- 18 station star wheel.
- The dosing station is designed to process liquid products using a peristaltic pump where the fill range can be controlled via the HMI.
- 25 litre header tank in AISI 316 designed to be fitted with one filling nozzle (not included).
- Handwheel manual adjustment for the filling height.
- The machine has controls for overflow at the outfeed; vibrating bowl on/off; no cap and stop vibrating bowl; minimum bottle loading detection; bottle detection in the star wheel; detection for missing plug.
- Features: S/S construction with full interlocking guarding; PLC touch screen; emergency stop; reject station for faulty caps; manual in English.
- Electrical requirements single phase, 50Hz, 220V.
- This monoblock machine also comes with a Tirelli single sided labeller, model Mini Echo, serial number 939, year 2005.
- Features: variable speed 1.8m long plastic slat through conveyor 62mm wide; currently set up to maximum 130mm high label; S/S construction; Allen Hot foil coder; product in place sensor and separate roll speed adjuster; CE marked; electrical requirements single phase, 50Hz, 220V.
monoblock machine 1350mm x 1250mm x 2000mm high, approx. weight 1100kg; labeller 1850mm x 700mm x 1450mm high, approx. weight 400kg;
spray cap sorter bowl 1300mm high x 750mm diameter approx. weight 100kg;
over cap sorter bowl 1300mm high x 700 mm diameter, approx. weight 100kg.
Condition: Excellent, checked, tested and running
|Format Parts/Set Up||20mm diameter and 90mm high glass bottles|