Uhlmann UPS 300 Blister Packer
Uhlmann model UPS 300 automatic, intermittent motion blister packing machine
Suitable for producing and filling blisters with tablets, capsules and dragees with speeds of up to 50 strokes per minute, depending on pack size, product and film.
- Previously used on ALU/PVC blisters
- Blister dimensions: width 30mm-85mm, length 60mm-130mm, forming depth 12mm
- Forming materials: PP, PVC, PVC/PVDC, PVC/Aclar, Alu
- Maximum foil usage: width 156mm; maximum forward draw 110mm; maximum foil width 168mm; maximum roll diameter deep draw foil 400mm; maximum roll diameter sealing foil 240mm; core diameter 70mm-76mm
- Technical specifications: 50 strokes per minute with 10.0mm draw depth; 35 strokes per minute with 18.5mm draw depth
- Peak power consumption 8KW, average consumption 5KW
The product is manually fed onto infeed guide rail tracks by operators from separate trays mounted to the side of the infeed conveyor as there is no automatic infeed hopper.
The machine is currently set up with 4 trays for 4 operators.
Large selection of spare parts and format parts included.
Full set of manuals (operator manuals, electrical and technical drawings) including copies in French and German.
Sizes: machine 4500mm x 1200mm x 1800m high, weight 1500kg; trolley of tooling 1800mm x 660mm x 1200mm high, weight 240kg.
EXCELLENT CONDITION - checked, tested and running