Rommelag 3012 Blow Fill Seal Bottlepack Machine
Rommelag 3012 BFS Bottlepack Machine
Complete and fully working when taken out of production.
Fully reconditioned by Rommelag in 2011 with a Upgraded Omron PLC
- 1 x Rommelag Mold Set included – 6 cavity for 10ml Eye drops
- Capacity 1800 - 2000 per hour based on 6 cavity 10ml
- Complete and fully working when taken out of production
- Fully reconditioned by Rommelag in 2011
- Upgraded Omron PLC in 2011
- Machine size: 2560mm x 1500mm x 2250mm high, approx. weight 4000kg
Condition: Machine in excellent condition, refurbished by Rommelag in 2011, removed from production in working condition
Ideal for WFI (Water For Injection), eye wash solution, respules, eye or ear drops.
BFS/FFS technology offers the huge benefit of enabling the entire process, which includes manufacturing a container, filling it with the product and then sealing it, to be completed in one short cycle using only one machine. Firstly, the sterile pyrogen-free bottles or ampoules are blow moulded from extruded PE or PP in water-cooled moulds. Immediately afterwards, the containers are filled with the sterile product in aseptic conditions and then hermetically sealed.
Machine size: 2560mm x 1500mm x 2250mm high, approx. weight 4000kg
|Stock Number||GP BFS 20001|