Marchesini MA 100 Cartoner
The Marchesini MA 100 is a horizontal cartoner, entirely made with balcony construction, designed around three concepts: versatility, ergonomics and maximum efficiency in a small footprint. The machine is CE certified and complies with the existing safety standards.
Last run on effervescent rigid tubes.
- 130mm wide adjustable through conveyor (currently set for product size 130mm x 145mm)
- Hot glue closure type with free standing Nordson ProBlue 4 unit
- Siemens Simatic touch screen
- pre-folded leaflet inserter (strips)
- integrated PCE verification track and trace system (for leaflets and boxes)
- cross control of the presence of product/carton/leaflet
- minimum load sensors for product/carton/leaflet
- mechanical overload control unit
- automatic operating cycle with carton and leaflet pick-up only with the presence of the product
- leaflet presence checking device during insertion into the carton
- oil-bath main drive units
- emergency stop button
- fully guarded with sliding doors
- CE marked.
- Electrical requirements 415V, 50Hz, 3 Phase, 6kW.
- Compressed air consumption 80 Nl/1’.
- Simultaneous adjustment of all infeed buckets;
- Carton magazine with pusher belt;
- Leaflet feeding unit;
- Direct transfer into the belt transport system;
- After pre-breaking the carton is transported by a parallel mounted belt transport group composed of two upper and two lower belts, which maintain the carton in perfect square;
- Product arriving from the infeed chain is inserted with a pusher placed opposite operator side;
- After the closing operation the carton is discharge direct onto the conveyor belt of the following machine or onto guides;
- Safety Guard in Methacrylate material with electric interlocks, safety micro switches on opening positions;
- Easy size change through handwheel and digital indicators and/or sized gauges.
MA100: 20-85 (mm)
MA100: 16-65 (mm)
MA100: 60-170 (mm)
MA100: 100 (cartons/min)
Manuals, technical documentation and drawings in English and Italian.
Machine size: 3800mm x 1600mm x 2300mm high, weight 1200kg.
Condition: Cleaned, checked, tested and running
|Carton width||20-85 (mm)|
|Carton height||16-65 (mm)|
|Carton length||60-170 (mm)|
|Production speed||100 (cartons/min)|